Thursday, October 3, 2013

Midterm 6

Part 1:

Here is the Final Product with adding layers in GIMP

Here are some pictures of in the process: 


Part 2:

I created the animated GIF on GIMP by using many layers and the rotation tool. First I used the text circle tool and then created a  transparent layer so it  could move behind the text layer.  I typed my name in the text circle and added 4 different layers, each time increasing the degree of rotation and then anchoring them to the previous layer to appear as if the image was animated.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

Here are some screeenshots of the process:





No comments:

Post a Comment