Thursday, October 10, 2013

Midterm #10





This is a picture of the house I made in word for midterm #10.  Like the course diagram midterm, I again used the drawing tool in Microsoft Word.  I used a triangle, oval, rectangles, sun and even some free form shapes to create this. I filled the roof in with the "parchment" fill effect and the house with the "wood" fill effect.  I then added 5 windows and filled them in with a pale yellow, I also had to remember to change the outline from a default blue to a black.  I then added a doorknob to the door and a sun, I added text to the sun and included my name and midterm 10.   After I created the house, I tried some freestlye techniques to create some grass and a cloud.  Below are screenshots of my progress. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc





https://wfs.bc.edu/xythoswfs/webview/fileManager.action?entryName=/kearnsan&stk=8C2C6AFAFF0CC51&msgStatus=&errormsg=



No comments:

Post a Comment