Thursday, October 3, 2013

Midterm #5

Progressive .jpg

Interlacing .jpg

Here is an "action shot" of saving the file into .png and interlacing form.


For midterm 5 we were to save the image "Monster.jpg" from the course resources page, put our name on the images and then save and export the images into two different files of format, progressive and interlacing.  First I put my name in large text on the image using the text tool, then I used the export tool in gimp to save the images in desired formats.  To save the images in different formats I used the "Advanced Options" feature to check off either progressive or interlacing format.  This is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc.




No comments:

Post a Comment