Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Class 9 Cloud Party Assignment

The following screenshots are of me building in cloud party.  I used a bunch of premade materials to create a "sculpture".  I used 5 end tables, 4 tv stands, 2 lamps and a television to make my sculpture.  I found it a lot easier to build within cloud party rather than the OS Grid, however the options are very limited in cloud party to "build your own".  Even though OS Grid seems limited to only build your own items, it was nice that you have the option to build your own custom items.  I really think it depends on what you are trying to build with which virtual world you should build it in.  For example, if you want to build a custom object it would be best to do so in OSgrid, if you would like to build a house or something of the sorts it would be best to do so in Clod Party.




No comments:

Post a Comment