Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Class 9 assignment in OSGrid

Our in class assignment for class 9 was to explore another virtual reality world.  We had to download another program Firestorm to do so.  Since I had some trouble downloading Firestorm to my computer, I had to use Singularity, but I had no issues with that virtual world.  Our assignment was to create a "rocket ship", a cylinder and a cone top, in a virtual reality world.  The most trouble I had with doing this was finding an area where I was allowed to build and create in a virtual world.  After visiting a few builds, I searched "sandbox" and found a lot of different areas to build and create in.  The following screenshots are my progress screen shots of building the rocket.







I had to play around with the size of both the cylinder and cone to make sure they fit and were resting on top of each other.  I used the scale button to adjust the size of the shape and the position button to adjust where they were in relationship to one another.  I also used the texture button to change the colors on my rocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment