Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Class 7, FINAL PREPARATION: Choosing a JavaScript programming track

The first thing I was assigned to do was research the differences between Java and Javascript


Then we were assigned to review 3 other completley different JavaScript programs.  These include, Khan Academy, Learn Street and Code Academy.

The first tutorial I reviewed was Khan Academy.  I like this tutorial because the narrarator of the turotial seemed to be very excited about computer programming and how they believe that anyone can get involved with computer programming.  I liked how they explained how so much of or world today is influenced by computer programming from designing movies and games to designing robots and desinging self-driven cars.



The second tutorial I reviewed was Learn Street, I found this tutorial to be more confusing than the Khan Academy Tutorial. 



The third tutorial I participated in was the Code Academy Tutorial.  I found this to be easier to learn code this way compared to Learn Street.  





No comments:

Post a Comment