Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello my name is Ann Ragan

Hello Everyone!
My name is Ann Ragan Kearns and I am a graduate student in the Woods School of Advancing Studies.  I am from Connecticut and attended Penn State University for my undergraduate degree.  I majored in Public Relations/ Advertising and French.  At Penn State I was also a member of the varsity swim team.  I am now entering my first semester in the Woods School and am competing for the BC varsity swimming team since I medically red-shirted my freshman year at Penn State and was granted a 5th year of eligibility from the NCAA.  I am very excited to be apart of the Woods School as well as apart of MT35101 Discovering Computer Graphics.  I can't wait to get to know all of you and work with a team on our team project! 



No comments:

Post a Comment